Saturday, July 20, 2013

Around the Interwebz: OMG will the heat ever stop? edition

True Comic

Exactly.

(TW) Can't believe it's been 15 years I remember being in middle school and reading about what had happened. It was and still is fucking atrocious.

Courage in the face of evil and hatred What's even worse is that these images could have been taken present day.

Melissa Harris-Perry speaks about Trayvon Martin

The MSNBC host devoted her show on Sunday to the verdict. "I will never forget... the relief I felt at my 20 week ultrasound when they told me it was a girl," Harris-Perry recalled on Sunday. "And last night, I thought, I live in a country that makes me wish my sons away, wish that they don't exist, because it's not safe."

From the nope, never fucking ever files
More truth

I miss Europe Beautiful images

About that....

Vital to know





No comments:

Post a Comment