Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Love List

Haven't done one in a while and thought why not?


  • Picture of the top of my new (to me) desk. My mom is downsizing and I got the table she used as a nightstand.
  • My utter addiction I have loved thrift stores since I was a tween and now online consignment? I've gotten four new dresses, a pair of jeans and a gorgeous polka dot button up.

  • Speaking of polka dots....


  • We got anniversary shots taken for our sixth wedding anniversary last month. Our photographer, aka awesome badass Abby Grace shot this one. We are eagerly awaiting the rest because she also shot film (be still my I should have minored in photography in college heart).
  • Saying goodbye to debt. By my 30th birthday, we will have knocked off three more debts, including my first student loan!

No comments:

Post a Comment