Sunday, May 18, 2014

Sunday Snippets: Four Seasons?

I remember when Maryland had four seasons. Just not all in one week.

Beautiful example of humanity's goodness

I look forward to seeing my husband like this I know he's going to make a great dad.

And speaking of children....

“I don’t want to have to live like my parents did.” When I express my fears about having children, people often tell me that we can just “make it work,” but the truth is, I don’t want to just make it work. Like a lot of women I know, I want a substantial income before I take that plunge. I don’t think that’s unreasonable.






If the item doesn't make you excited to get out of bed and wear it, why the hell are you buying it?



A man drinking canned iced tea in a parking lot was accosted by a plainclothes beverage cop who demanded to inspect his drink. He was placed in handcuffs and arrested. Even though the man was innocent and was only drinking tea, prosecutors are still trying to set him up with probation and community service.

No comments:

Post a Comment