Thursday, September 26, 2013

Thursday Snippets: It's Almost October Already?

Chilly mornings, boots with tights and sweater dresses, warm coffee mugs....mmm autumn. Which means cute images like this.

Really cool

Ever since I read The Zero Waste Home, the tiny house movement has captured my attention. I love the idea of working with small spaces. I am forever inspired by this article for de-cluttering ideas. I try to approach this idea in our house. I've downsized a lot on clothes and accessories, opting for quality pieces from thrift stores that can do double or triple duty.

I sincerely hope this is a prank because no one can possibly be that over the top.

A heartbreaking view of pollution But maybe a new way of looking at the problem could bring solutions?

Cannot even express how angry this makes me How fucking dare you? But no! We are totally family friendly!!!

From the Mouths of Rapists (TW) Incredibly heartbreaking and a link I will point people to when they claim it's "just a song."

Utterly fascinating

This sexist trope has always bothered me It completely makes sense, right?!

Another view of street harassment

As a rule, I only say something if I feel threatened. Like if they’ve invaded my personal space or if they’ve chosen to “follow” me when I do not want to be followed or they’ve put their hands on me. But I always wonder if I should say something about how inappropriate their behavior is. How I’ve been told all these things before and they are not “original” or “interesting.”

Sometimes it comes down to a split second decision about whether to turn the music up louder or shout "Fuck off!".

I also come across some of the funniest and poignant quotes...

Completely yes

Yes


For a funny palate cleanser....lol and harsh kitty truths

No comments:

Post a Comment