Sunday, October 13, 2013

Sunday Snippets: Finally Fall

I'm happy to get back on schedule around these parts, had some work issues that meant I was basically living in my office for most of September. Now that that has finally calmed down, there are two book reviews that are forthcoming (one hopefully this week!)

In the meantime, here are some reads from around the web.

An older article/list but saw it reblogged recently- I've seen different variations of this type of anti-racist lists, but always reblogging.

Beautiful- I love how the other pasta companies have responded.

I need these printed

How disgustingly cute is this picture? Do they make socks for kitties?

Food, in a different light The starkness is correctly startling.

Newspapers, in a beautiful light I would have these framed around my house. Then again, if I had everything framed around my house, my walls would buckle.

A neat way of thinking about books

*headdesk* for all of this




No comments:

Post a Comment