Tuesday, May 14, 2013

May Blogging Challenge: Days 11-14

About that keeping up...

Day 11, Saturday: Sell yourself in 10 words or less
Day 12, Sunday: What do you miss? (a person, a thing, a place, a time of your life...)
Day 13, Monday: Issue a public apology. This can be as funny or as serious or as creative as you want it to be.
Day 14, Tuesday: Ten things that make you really happy


11-See, now this is just confusing. Am I selling myself for my photography? As a person? That is too broad. Also, only ten words?
Here goes: I am amazingly kind & considerate. Can be badass if necessary.

Eleven. Close enough.


12-Is it weird to miss something you never really had? I don't as much anymore, but I used to miss what my father and I's relationship could have been if he hadn't been who he was/is. I see examples of wonderful father-daughter relationships and it used to tear me up. Now I sometimes sigh, but the pain lessens each day.


13-Public Apology? Oh lord, for crimes alphabetically or chronologically? ;)

I would apologize to my brothers. I wish I could have been there for you more while I was in college but I couldn't. I love you all so much and I'm sorry.


14-Oooh. In no particular order.

10-Pictures of baby animals. Instant Jillian puddle
9-Wandering around a bookstore. They really should bottle that smell as a perfume.
8-Snuggling with the husbeast
7-The first salt and vinegar chip out of the bag.
6-The first few seconds the paycheck hits your account before you realize it's all going to bills.
5-Reading
4-Curling up with old episodes of favorite tv shows (usually Ghost Whisperer, much to the husband's chagrin. Yes, it's a totally sappy show and I love it. No shame.)
3-Taking an amazing picture
2-Climbing into bed after getting up and feeling your partner's arms wrap around you, even when they are sound asleep
1-Writing an really amazing piece of writing. I get into the groove at a local Barnes and Noble and frequently have to stop myself from dancing on tables. I like shopping there and I have a feeling such actions are discouraged.

2 comments:

  1. Your list is perfect. Seriously, it made me happy to read it. I was going to put the bookstore smell and the thought came and went!

    And husbeast?!? LOVE.

    ReplyDelete