Wednesday, May 15, 2013

May Blogging Challenge: Day 15

Day 15, Wednesday: A Day in the life (include photos from throughout your typical day - this could be "a photo an hour" if you'd like)

Since it's a Wednesday, I'll start with:

-Wake up next to this cute guy.













-I work from home on Wednesdays (hey, awesome job!) so I get to watch him get ready and leave, whereas normally, I've left the house and am stuck cursing the gods that govern traffic in the DMV by the time he leaves.

-Do work things. Be a helpful minion to my dept.

-Fend off this creature. She is under the impression that my desk is her plaything and step-stool since it's right next to a window. She also thinks that because I'm at home, all of my time must be devoted to her.













-Am usually catching on favorite tv shows or reading after I sign off (no worries about a commute today!).

-Sometimes, I end up in the backyard. Much as I keep telling it to clean and mow itself, it never listens.













-I usually get sucked into FB/Twitter/reruns of Say Yes to the Dress on Netflix, but I try to be in bed by 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment