Monday, October 25, 2010

Halloween: A Rant

Makes me want to hide in a corner

Sure, because racism is okay when it's Halloween!

I sat, scrolling through Party City's website this weekend and truly wanted to cry. Halloween is about getting scared at corny movies, gorging on candy and feeling like a kid again.

Apparently, the rest of the world didn't get the memo:

Mickey's Mistress?

At least I should be happy it's not Mrs. Voorhees

See above

And this one makes Baby Jesus cry

There was a Spongebob Gal one that was pretty gross too. Nevermind the fact that hello, (at least in the United States) it's cold for Halloween! I counted maybe five whilst scrolling that might actually keep someone warm. I'm going as a ladybug. Not a sexy ladybug. A ladybug with leggings and a sweater.

No comments:

Post a Comment