Friday, October 22, 2010

Articles Round-Up

A thousand times yes

I'm printing it and either hanging it up next to my bed or putting on the top of my laptop.

That scream you heard today? Me discovering this website.

That was also me, creaming my pants.

Love this. And Melissa McEwan. And Deeky.

And go hide on the moon.

Yep, the moon sounds pretty spectacular right now.

Something pretty for your Friday

This could be a whole book

How food issues intersect with class and race issues. How most poorer neighborhoods (and usually containing people of color) don't have access to fresh produce and need to be able to stretch their dollar as far as it can go, which means buying said fresh produce is out of the question. We talk about healthcare but we also need to talk about providing fresh and good food to everyone, not just those who can afford it.

No comments:

Post a Comment