Sunday, November 29, 2015

Sunday Snippets: 32 days

32 days until 2016. Damn.



(Photo Credit: http://i-am-a-child-of-time.tumblr.com/post/133707240767/aflcio-our-own-ethiopian-refugee-turned-labor)


Armed protesters gather outside Islamic Center of Irving

NOTIFICATION-LESS

I didn't realize that Amy P. was my spirit animal Women's pockets are so bad that when I bought a pair of lounge pants with usable pockets, my husband joked I must have gotten them in the men's section.

TRUTH. Anxiety is a candy coated ball of suck. Life going well? Brain: You know, I can fix that.

Syrian Refugees: The Rumors vs. The Facts

Alice Roosevelt is also one of my spirit animals

Fluffy kitties!

Well damn

A New Documentary Tells the Story of Latinas Who Were Sterilized Without Knowing It

I love Jon Oliver.

No comments:

Post a Comment