Sunday, February 15, 2015

Sunday Snippets: I've decided to hibernate

The high isn't supposed to make up to the 20's today. And I'm up at 5:15 to drive my mom to the airport. Can't I just sleep until April?

Exactly. 

Hell yes. Go for it.

#50DollarsNot50Shades YES

LOL, love this! Every princess should have a dragon friend.

One of these days....I will go on a road trip that can involve shots like this.

HOLY SHIT YES Birth control purchases, ugh. Especially when you're in college and trying to find a bus to the nearest pharmacy, getting there and finding out that the copay has doubled again.

Awful and disgusting #BlackLivesMatter RIP Jessie Hernandez

YUP Putting mirrors to good work

Oh, Canada

I knew I loved this country for a reason

Bad ass women

Yes, agreed  I'd wager this would need to happen with many police departments, but I digress.

No, say it isn't so? Zimmerman is bananas? Really?

Adorable seal is adorable

Hahahaha, oh, the truth

No comments:

Post a Comment