Sunday, December 7, 2014

Sunday Snippets: Fucking hell

I can't. When the hell will this shit stop? Mike Brown. Oscar Grant. Sean Bell. Eric Garner. Tamir Rice. Travyon Martin. #BlackLivesMatter

Solidarity from #Ferguson inmates

White people after sporting events = completely ok & more

Marches around America after Monday night & #StoptheParade on Thanksgiving

Making my stomach turn

Something a lot forget

This is why I don’t tolerate even the most innocent Native American jokes from my white acquaintances. No one can be allowed to forget that this is still going on, right now, in our time. The genocide and ethnocide of indigenous American peoples, and of indigenous peoples around the world, continues as I’m typing.


Because cats



Change the police. Make the police accountable. Hold the “balance of power” in check. Change policies. Educate civilians. Expose the truth. Make change.

No comments:

Post a Comment