Sunday, December 14, 2014

Sunday Snippets: Brace Yourself, Naps are coming

My job generously gave us off the week at Christmas. I leave early on the 19th and don't have to see my office again until the 29th. I'm so freaking excited for napping.

Powerful picture

Amazing!!

#BlackLivesMatter

DC Ferguson Protest Pics

REPOST: Anytime you hear someone criticizing black people for rioting, share this info with them.

Feels

I love this movie  (and not just because it was my husband and I's first date movie)

Nope, no entitlement/patriarchy at all

I love this woman

Whoah

Her face is giving me all the feels

Horrifying

BLACK WOMEN (ESPECIALLY TRANSGENDER) ARE GETTING MURDERED, RAPED, AND BRUTALIZED BY THE POLICE AND ARE BEING BLAMED FOR **THEIR** ACTIONS.



Feels yes and yes



Wow

Ooh, this truth

Mother Nature is spectacular

Eric Garner's daughter

Hell yes

Horrifying, awful and many other words

The adults were hollering out that we’re coming out, we’re bringing the children out. The children were hollering that they were coming out, that we were bringing them out. And we know that the police heard us. But the instant, the very instant, that we were visible to them, you know, trying to come out, they immediately opened fire. We were met with a barrage of police gunfire. And you could see it hitting all around us, all around the house. And it forced us back in to that blazing inferno, several times. And finally, you know, you’re in a position where either you choke to death and burn alive or you possibly are shot to death.

No comments:

Post a Comment