Sunday, September 7, 2014

Sunday Snippets: I'm old

Went to my 10th high school reunion last night....and I'm two years away from 30.

I would like to say I'm shocked by this but not really

A silent protest in Love Park, downtown Philadelphia orchestrated by performance artists protesting the murder of Michael Brown in Ferguson. The onslaught of passerby’s wanting to take photos with the LOVE statue exemplifies the disconnect in American society. Simply frame out the dead body, and it doesn’t exist. In this event, artist activists staged a scene where Kieth A. Wallace, an Actor, pretended to be dead for an hour in front of the statue while others took turns holding a sign with “Call Us By Our Names” written on it.

Beautiful, striking photo

I'm really trying to take the time to enjoy each season as it is around, so now I'm gearing up for fall. And colors like those.

The hell? Again, really wish I could be surprised.

While at the station, Mr. Davis agreed to give a blood sample as well, to prove he was not under the influence of any drugs or alcohol. The results would later come back 100% negative. Davis’ attorney, Daniel Betts, told KVUE, “My reaction was just shock that this happened.”
TW-Heartbreaking

Bless you, Jon Oliver

He and John Stewart went in, but again, it's the same problem of once the white man says it, people pay attention.

Fucking preach

I wanna go play with them.

GAH

One of the cutest fucking things I've ever seen.

File under surprised, not surprised

Aww, damn

I really like this photo

GODDAMMIT, I WANT IT. THE FLUFF

#Ferguson Updates

No comments:

Post a Comment