Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Alley Cat Tuesdays: Littlefoot


When we moved to our house, we realized there were a lot of strays in the neighborhood. Bleeding heart that I am, I made a little kitty house out on our deck and lined up bowls for food. There was one little kitten that stole our hearts though.


He hung out with his momma, another Tuxedo and ran whenever we got close. Over time, he got more comfortable with us and we were able to coax him inside to play. He was so at home that he would walk in, eat from our other cat's bowl and then hop up on our couch for a nap.

We took him to get his shots and found he was about a year and a half old as of August 2014. He now loves playing with his sister (although it's debatable whether she loves being tackled as he pounces on her head) and is a complete lap kitty, who purrs louder than any cat I've ever met.


Littlefoot is on the right, with his sister, Midnight on the left. I have no idea what mischief he was getting into either.

He is a wonderful addition to our family and I have already woken up from a nap on the couch, covered in kitties, so I think he enjoys his home very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment