Monday, April 28, 2014

Finish This....

I don't remember how I came across this blog, but I like the idea of a little get to know you.

My favorite makeup item is… a concealer stick. Greetings, young adult breakouts! They lessen a bit when I stay away from gluten, but even with deramatology help, I still get acne. Oh, joy.

The best book I ever read was…all of them? A Feast of Love, Krik? Krak!, Atlas of the Human Heart

My favorite TV show is… Ghost Whisperer. Laugh if you will. Charmed and The Walking Dead also make the list. Can you tell I love realistic shows?

The most spontaneous thing I've ever done is…probably attempt to skip class in high school. I thought we had a sub for my Russian class and I ended up at the school library. To read. I was the worst rebellious teenager ever.

I prefer DOGS/CATS because … 


Need I say more? I did grow up with a lovely dog, Bear, but cats steal my heart time and time again.

I met my husband...in middle school. Yes. I promise I'm not making that up. We had art class together and he annoyed the bejesus out of me. I didn't actually enjoy his company until junior year of high school. And now, ten and a half years after our first date....


I might be a smidge unbiased, but I think he's even cuter now.

No comments:

Post a Comment