Sunday, January 5, 2014

Sunday Snippets: Snow?

I love that we named the storm Hercules.

Beautiful images

Absolutely dead. I loved Power Rangers as a kid. One of my favorite shows as a kid.

Truth, because damn

Beautiful post from Monica at TransGriot

But the cure for those body image issues is pretty much the same. It's getting comfortable in your own skin, understanding that gender identity is between your ears, and confidently projecting and expressing to the world acceptance of your gender identity.

Holy Crap If I were the people on that boat and saw that picture later, I'd never leave my house again.


While #SolidarityIsForTheAbleBodied shined a light on incidents of able-bodied privilege from across the globe, showing how ableism is a systemic issue in all political and societal respects, it also revealed something that has long been known by some, but that has been unrecognized by others: that FEMINISM HAS AN ABLEISM PROBLEM.



Gee, ya think? If you don't have the money, yeah, having a family just doesn't usually happen. I know the feeling.

The 11 Dumbest Things Said About Women In 2013 Let's be honest, god knows there was a lot.



No comments:

Post a Comment