Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Articles Round-Up: Japan Updates Edition

For Japan:

From Design Crush

Satellite Photos from the NY Times

From Shakesville Pt. I

From Shakesville Pt. II

Another from Design Crush

From Racialicious

From Tiny Papercuts  This one broke my heart just a little more than it already was.

Someone posted a video of the waves beating down a modern Japanese street on Facebook and I could barely watch any of it. My heart goes out to the Japanese people. Especially when we have asshats here that post horrible things on Twitter (no, I won't link to them, but it's easy enough to find if you wish).

In other news...

What a charmer Speaking as someone who has a mental illness, I'mma just take a moment to say Fuck you!

And another hearty Fuck you to Glenn Beck

Yes, because our toys aren't giving our kids enough of a complex already...

Really good read on breastfeeding within the African American community If the mom is able to, breast feeding is one of the best things you can do for your kids. I have a few international blogs on my reader and the mom who writes one of them breast fed her daughter until she was 3 1/2.

And for something completely different...

How cool is this?

No comments:

Post a Comment