Monday, February 21, 2011

Articles Round-Up-Tanget Edition

Way to fail, South Dakota (TW)

From Liss at Shakesville (TW for sexual assualt) Really well written and thought provoking post.

Banning books fail This is why I read the Twilight series even though I knew I'd be banging my head against the wall. (Which I did, repeatedly.) I wanted to make a logical argument against them but it wouldn't be fair if I hadn't actually read the books.

A side note, completely nit-picky. I ordered some new address labels for the husbeast and myself over the weekend from Shutterfly. Wonderful website, have ordered many many things from them. But when trying to find labels I liked, I discovered that the lines were not long enough/labels not big enough to accomdate two names. All, it seemed, were meant for the one single name, ie The Smith Family. Really irksome because I didn't change my name when I got married and wanted the labels to reflect that. Granted, mailing labels aren't usually very big, but it's just one of those little things that I tend to notice daily. The "oh, but it'd be so much easier if you did xyz."

No comments:

Post a Comment