Sunday, May 13, 2018

Sunday Snippets: Back to work

I really love my job and much as I love my kiddo, I'm excited to get back to adult conversations with those who don't require me to wipe their tushes.

Seven Democrats have theories for why they'll win the gubernatorial primary. Whose math adds up?

WTF How in the hell do you loose children!?

Salvadoran Women Imprisoned for Abortion Speak Out Against Their Country's Draconian Laws

Working Moms Reveal Their Struggles Over Having A Second Kid

Protests in PR Where aid still isn't reaching and they are still reeling from the hurricane last year

Cyntoia Brown gets a clemency hearing

Trump tells 57,000 Hondurans who’ve lived in the US for 20 years to get out

31 "Avengers: Infinity War" Memes That Are Funny And Also Traumatizing

No comments:

Post a Comment