Sunday, May 21, 2017

Sunday Snippets: Heat hath returned

Along with bugs, sadly

I'm not anti-police — I'm anti-police brutality and corruption YES. Distinction is important!

This shit is terrifying

I love this idea

This is how you fucking get zombies But no, climate change, totes not real.

Fucking cruel Because Flint hasn't suffered enough

This is one of my many fears if/when I get pregnant

TW for sexual assault  My god, the people laughing as this is happening. Horrifying.

Dinosaurs are awesome

Beautiful 22-year-old mother Symone Marshall dies in Texas police custody after weeks of neglect

Jeff Sessions decision to re-up in the drug war won't work

Law enforcement priorities exacerbated this problem. African Americans are four times as likely as whites to be arrested for drug offenses despite the fact that whites and blacks use drugs at roughly the same rate and that people who buy drugs usually purchase them from sellers of their own racial or ethnic background. 

No comments:

Post a Comment