Sunday, March 12, 2017

Sunday Snippets: A Day Without Women

(Image credit: http://cupofjo.com/2017/02/illustration-funny-mari-andrew/)

I was so happy to see all the strikes (in all their forms-no judgement here) for International Women's Day.

Befriending Becky: On The Imperative Of Intersectional Solidarity Really good read.

Undocumented woman with brain tumor seized by federal agents at Texas hospital, family fears she will die Beyond enraging. And I bet most of these Repubs believe themselves to be Christian.

Underground network readies homes to hide undocumented immigrants It's like I'm reading the fucking prequel to The Diary of Anne Frank.

I remember being so sad when I first heard about that fire

TRUE fucking story The amount of rage and anger I've swallowed over the years....

Thank goodness

Alt universe

Young Justin Trudeau

Cause this isn't worrying at all

Sure, we'll go with that.

Jesus fucking christ

True story. Jesus was a cool dude.

Scenes from the women’s strikes and rallies taking place all over the world

No comments:

Post a Comment