Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Adventures in Homeownership: Jewelry

When the cold reaches butt puckering levels outside, you begin to go a little stir crazy inside. And by inside, I mean inside the house, I was already nuts to begin with!

So I had already made changes to part of my nightstand area and while it was pretty, the gold blended in too much with the wood frame.


So I got blue!


Much with the pretty.


Yay sparkles!

Upgrading to blue is also one of the changes that I had wanted to make to our bedroom overall. In the next few weeks, we are:

-repainting the ceiling
-hanging a wall of our hats
-putting up new art
-finish painting the baseboards
-replacing our bed frame, mattress and pillows
-re-hanging our curtains

I'm very excited to see how it all turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment