Sunday, December 20, 2015

Sunday Snippets: Work Break

Starting 12/18 at noonish, I have a work break until the Monday after Christmas. I am so blessed to work for the amazing company that I do. Especially with the new perks they mentioned this month!


(image credit: http://jessehimself.tumblr.com/post/134737720943)


Warms even the Grinchiest of hearts

Wow, yup, so oppresive

Welcoming refugees in Canada

And fuck you too

Ugh, fucking people

Examples of micro-aggressions: racism edition

Thank god someone's saying it If Trump wins, I'm moving to Sweden. Husband has some distant relatives there and they have banging family leave policies.

Baby and cat; some of my favorite things

Exactly, Bernie

holy shit

10 Things You're Saying When You Ignore Someone's Gender Pronouns

Japanese Women Demand Right to Keep Their Surnames After Marriage

Rock on, little man! Had that been my little girl, that kid would have been hog tied to a Santa pole.

No comments:

Post a Comment