Sunday, November 23, 2014

Sunday Snippets: Almost Thanksgiving

....And the only thing I'm excited about is napping. This year has been rough and I'm hoping the last month provides a bit of relief.

That is so cute. If someone recorded me, I'd sound a like a giraffe yodeling.

Preach  Fuck yeah

Funny but so sad

Winter truths

OMG, I want a therapy alpaca! I visited an alpaca farm last year and it was the best. They are so soft and fluffy!

UGH. Double UGH What I've said for years. Women aren't entitled to have sex unless it's for making babies in a hetero marriage. FUCK ALL OF YOU.

Completely adorable video

Aww, polite little squirrel.

I love Sleepy Hollow.  Now granted, they need to step up their game this season. But Season 1? PERFECTION. The donut holes. Yolanda. Tom Mison makes me feel things.

No, of course not, rape culture is totes imaginary. THIS BULLSHIT

Truth I know what is was like growing up in a dysfunctional household. I know that pain.Which is why I try to live every day with a smile on my face.

Goddammit, fucking white people *table flip*

Because cats


No comments:

Post a Comment