Sunday, August 17, 2014

Sunday Snippets: Summertime

Almost the end of summer already. I'm glad for the warmth, and kinda wary about winter again.

How kick ass is this?

That’s precisely the situation facing San Francisco’s estimated 6,436 homeless residents, who currently have just seven places in the city where they can shower.

Motivated by the belief that everyone has the right to be clean, Doniece Sandoval founded LavaMae, a non-profit with an innovative idea: take old, unused city buses and retrofit them with fully functioning showers for homeless people to use. Last weekend, LavaMae, a play on the Spanish word for “wash me,” launched its first mobile bus.

The truth right here

My cat would be doing the same thing

Nope, no racism here  Disgusting. Marissa Alexander is still being denied justice.

Watch this and try not to smile

How beautiful is this view? Or this one?

Stupid AP for your victim blaming. Ugh

Absolutely disgusting My heart goes out to the families.

Their names and lives matter.

Simplicity I really need to try some of these tips. I hate feeling the need to catch up with so much.

May he rest in peace Our Genie.




No comments:

Post a Comment