Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Love List!

I do a compilation of what is currently giving me the warm and fuzzies from time to time. It's been far too long since I've done one, so tally ho!

1. Amazing friends. I had some great conversations today with three friends and truly, they are my family. They kick me in the ass when I need it and give me support like no other when I'm down.

2. Great books. There have a been a few books that came out recently that need to be on my bookshelf, like, yesterday:

Thrall by Natasha Trethewey

Fashion Talks by Shira (OMG so amazing, she used to be my prof in college) Tarrant

3. Sweet text messages from the hubs. We've been together almost nine years and he still gives me the butterflies.

4. Baby geese!














5. This awesome etsy seller I have two of her prints and I'd wallpaper my house with her gorgeous art if I could.

6. I have two awesome photo shoots coming up this and next month; a maternity shoot and a family portrait that will encompass four generations!

7. This cd

I used to listen to it when I worked at Smile Herb Shop and it is so relaxing. I put it on for a long drive in Virginia recently and it makes you feel so mellow.

8. A penguin being tickled

What puts you in a great mood?

Photo credit: Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment