Monday, September 26, 2011

In Honor of Banned Books Week...

Since it's Banned Books Week, I thought I'd make a mention of the books currently on my nightstand:

The Quarter Acre-Farm My mom took me on a book buying trip since she wasn't here for my birthday and this was one of the ones I picked up.

F' em! I didn't even know this was out and when I walked by the Gender Studies section, I squealed since I adore Jennifer Baumgardner. So psyched to read this.

The Photographer's Market Guide to Building Your Photography Business I've been scoping this one out for a while. I figure it's going to be really helpful as I build my freelance career.

Come, Thief Jane Hirshfield, aka my poet momma's poet momma. I've met her before and she's is a great poet. Look for a review coming on this collection coming soon.


Write About An Empty Birdcage A late birthday present from a dear friend and will also be reviewed here.

Here Comes Trouble I enjoy his work and am looking forward to reading his latest.

House of Leaves It's high time that I finally read this. I plan to curl up with this weekend after my also long awaited wisdom teeth extraction. (All four are impacted. I'm spending the weekend in bed with mashed potatoes.)

What books are you reading right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment