Thursday, January 20, 2011

Articles Round-Up

Good for her! She also repudiated former Vice President Cheney's assertion earlier this week that Obama would be a one-term president.

"I am pleased that former Vice President Cheney is healthy and resuming public activities, but I could not disagree with him more," Clinton said of Cheney's one-term claim. "I think President Obama has been playing the hand that he was dealt by the Bush/Cheney administration very well indeed." Hah!

Very frightening.

Trigger warning for rape I'm glad they got him, but I'm so sick of the he's such a good guy bullshit:
Nash had been a good officer and good father to six children and probation seemed appropriate, Brown said.
“He had been officer of the month a couple times,” Brown said, adding that Nash had been recognized for saving a woman from a fire, among other commendations. “He had a lot of heroic acts.”

No comments:

Post a Comment