Friday, January 14, 2011

Articles Round-Up

From the Ms. blog Edwidge Danticat on Haiti, one year later.

Agreed! True story, my mom's boss's boss called her into his office and said he was worried that she was getting fat. She got two inches from his face and said "I'm not fat, I'm pregnant!" She was five months along with me. I'd like to think I inherited some of that awesome.

WTF?! Yes, because it's completely your job and within your rights to know whether or not she had an abortion.

No, because that's not racist at all....

1000 agreed

Today in Disgusting This pisses me off so much. Healthcare shouldn't be debated or only rolled out for those who can afford all the fancy procedures. It's a basic human right to be able to go to the doctor and not worry about whether the rent/mortgage check will bounce later.

No comments:

Post a Comment