Saturday, October 9, 2010

A gathering of articles

I'm still getting settled in a new job so for now which is why there have been pretty much just photos. I'm in the midst of finishing three books that I plan on reviewing so those should be up in the next week or so.

Knew there was a reason I liked Ozzy

I grew up listening to Black Sabbath and so this makes me very happy.

Trigger warning for the following link:

Beautifully written

"Typical of my mother, her womb is yet another sacrifice she’s made, ironically, in the sake of motherhood. To protect our family from falling apart, to keep her daughters safe and happy, my mother carried the weight of the world in her womb." My mother carried the weight of trying to sustain her children against the abuse of their father. A really wonderfully written piece.

On the lighter side

I've always wanted to drive west and now seems to the time to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment