Monday, October 4, 2010

Beginnings

I give you the start of Atlas, the blog. Also known as where I will post daily (hopefully) interesting pictures, review all sorts of books and talk about the various articles circling the interwebz.

I like the name Atlas for a few reasons: an atlas is a collection of maps, I'd like this blog to be a collection of many things, maybe even maps. Atlas was also cursed to hold up the entire world on his shoulders, and speaking as someone who is an abuse survivor and who has an anxiety disorder, I can kinda relate.

I am also a feminist who does not tolerate any kind of kyrichal attacks, doing so will get you banned/deleted/etc.

I hope there can be some good and meaty discussions. I also hope that didn't sound too afterschool special.

No comments:

Post a Comment