Friday, December 19, 2014

Adventures in Homeownership: It's been a while

The fall got a bit crazy. This whole year has been a challenging, trying year. Believe me when I say, I'm ready for a fresh start in less than two weeks.

We haven't done much with the house (see crazy year/flying by the seat of my pants noted above) but I wanted to include a few pictures.

An early Christmas present. I initially gave Justin a side eye glance (really, a stand mixer for Christmas?) but I know it will be helpful since I love making mashed potatoes and the only other mixer I had was an old one gifted to me by a coworker six years ago. Also, Momma Schwopkins and I are having a cookie baking marathon this Sunday.

Added a knife holder that is wall mounted, to clear off a bit of counter space.

Our thermostat is ugly so I bought a frame to spruce it up. And the little shelf is by Justin's side of the bed, for cute display items.

I moved my small jewelry collection to a different frame, closer to the bed. And yes, am obsessed with Wild.

Ah, Littlefoot. He may look cute here, but I'm not too pleased with him right now. We woke up at the crack of dawn to him destroying the cute little cardboard box that Justin built for him and Midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment