Tuesday, April 29, 2014

No Spend Weekends: February & March

I realized I've completely neglected to write up the past two months and my no spend weekend goals.

February was sadly a bit of a bust. It got cold and busy the weekend I scheduled and we ended up eating out.

March-We actually succeeded! I read a lot at home and cleaned.

I've found that the biggest issue is us eating out. We get tired, don't want to cook. We go out to run errands and forget to eat beforehand. I probably wouldn't mind so much, but there aren't that many healthy options around our house.

The husband bought this cool item:


so we can see and be held accountable for both the food in the fridge and the money in our bank account.


(Midnight helping make the weekly meal list)

Here's to another success in April!

No comments:

Post a Comment