Monday, January 13, 2014

No Spend Weekend-January

I first heard of the no spend weekend from The Simple Dollar (an awesome blog if you aren't already reading it) and wanted to institute that concept this year since we want to pay down at least three sources of debt and plan a five year vow renewal party.

Clearly, we need the moniez.

We actually did fairly well, but did slip up on Sunday. (Mother's car broke down and we were in the midst of trying rummage up food, so at the risk of becoming hangry, we grabbed a quick bit of food while out).

I wanted to do more projects on Saturday but my back was acting up something fierce. I spent most of the day on the couch reading and watching The Mummy movies back to back. Classic films.

We are aiming for one a month, but I'd love to do multiple a month, if possible. I have two full shelves in my office closet full of projects that can be done and of course, all the ideas I have for around the house.

So first no-spend weekend under our belt, marching on for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment