Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Adventures of a homeowner: My Office Closet: Part II

I must also apologize for the pictures. I mean, I take photographs for a living, you think I could manage a closet, but the lighting combined with dark wood make for incredibly unfortunate lighting. I plan on installing a light in the actual closet at some point.

Anyway, I digress.

 I can haz paint? I wanted to brighten up the space as much as possible.

 Shelves! I actually made the shelves myself. Goddess bless Home Depot. I borrowed the hubs drill and it took about 15 minutes to assemble all three.
 Ah, childhood items. They will be better arranged in the future, but for now, they are no longer in the middle of my floor in the office.
The large blue tote holds Christmas decorations.

No comments:

Post a Comment