Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Adventures of a homeowner: My office closet: Part 1

When we first moved in, my office closet had this old storage set up bolted into the wall. It was ugly and wasn't going to work for my purposes.

Before:

 Very bland walls with holes in them because the previous owners felt the need to secure the storage unit with the strongest devices known to man.
I ripped out the carpet when I ripped out the carpet in the rest of the office.
Yes, they didn't even bother to do anything with the ceiling.










Sadly, I forgot to take pictures of the actual storage system, but it's very similar to the one in my hub's office:

The white shelves with the awkward positioning? Yeah, that was a no go for me.

Stayed tuned for Part II where you can see it all pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment