Sunday, September 9, 2012

Adventures in Homeownership: Living Room

This is what our living room looked like shortly after we moved in. Beginning of August. Everything just ended up there because it was the biggest space. We slowly moved things to their appropriate spaces, but there were still a few lingering pieces. Until today. With the absolutely gorgeous day it was today, I threw open all the windows and finally completed the living room. The only thing left is return a wet dry vac.



Daybed courtesy of friends. It was dark by the time I took these and the wood panels suck the light up, so I will take more once it's light out. I'm just happy to have a place to sit and enjoy company. And yes, the carpet will be leaving shortly. The husband and I are putting the carpet in ourselves. So if you hear loud shrieks and expletives coming from Beltsville in the next few weeks, you will know why.



Photo Credit: Me

No comments:

Post a Comment