Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The Sex, eh?

Really? Really? REALLY?

I feel like I've stepped into an alternate world, a Twilight Zone, if you will. Apparently, we have regressed back not just to the 1950's (even though they had some of the highest rates of teen pregnancy) but back to the Stone Age, where men bonked women on the head and dragged them back to the cave.

Are we really debating this? Not that women's rights are not very important, but there are more dire issues going on in the world right now and we really don't need an asshole like Rick Santorum or any other of the fine twatwaffles from the GOP race telling us ladies that we need to lay back and think of God and country.

I took birth control for seven years because I was diagnosed with endometriosis and because the medical world is so forward thinking, I was given two options when diagnosed: go on the pill or get pregnant. I was 18 at the time and about to start my sophomore year of college. Mm, lemme think about that. Pill it is!

But you know what? I also had 'the sex'. OMG! It's a biological urge and desire and it's fun! Now we want to try to ban women from having it? Get the fuck out of here. I literally shake with rage whenever any of those men open their mouths. How dare they?

And there's also this nonsense. Really?

No comments:

Post a Comment